Celebrating over 30 Years of Success!
Vernon Hargrave, Owner
We’re on a Mission, and we hope you’ll join us!
We believe that every American deserves the assistance of a trained financial and tax professional in helping to plan for their financial future. And we believe you can get all your financial answers in one place. That’s why we recruit highly ethical accounting and tax professionals to become our advisors. They’re the Heart of our Business.
That means our clients can get financial services advice from their tax advisor. Someone they already know, who understands their situation.
As you can see, we’re not like other financial services firms.
Why choose Brinkman Accounting?
You’ve probably heard plenty of financial and tax advice in your lifetime – tidbits such as “Spend less than you earn,” “Try to save a little every month,” “Claim every deduction” and “Use compound interest to your advantage.” But when you try to follow this advice on your own, it’s not always as simple as it sounds.
You may have even consulted financial advisors to help you achieve financial health. But many of them simply focus on selling you their favorite investment products – which means you’ll walk away feeling no better informed than when you went in.
Our advisors understand that building wealth for the long term involves more than just following the most obvious, basic advice – and life always ends up more complicated than we expect. We can help you build a comprehensive financial roadmap as you deal with common challenges such as:
- Marriage. When a spender marries a saver, the relationship can suffer. But when both spouses can agree on common financial goals, things get easier. A Brinkman Advisor can help partners set realistic goals and create a path to pursue them.
- Having children. The financial responsibilities of parenthood can be intimidating. Will you be able to fund their education? What if something happens to you? Our financial and tax advisors can help you navigate the maze of financial decisions that arise when you have a baby.
- An aging parent. The cost of elder care is rising – whether care is delivered at home or in a facility. How can you take care of aging parents’ needs without jeopardizing your own retirement plan? Consult with us today.
- Buying a home. When will it make sense for you to buy? How much house can you afford? And where will you get funds for your down payment? You can work with a Brinkman Advisor to develop a savings plan that will put you in the home that’s right for you.
- Unforeseen circumstances. For better or for worse, financial surprises can require adjustments to your long-term goals. Your trusted Brinkman Advisor can help you put an inheritance or other sudden windfall to good use – and protect yourself against the damaging financial consequences of a divorce or lawsuit.
- Job change. Once you’ve settled into your new role, what should you do with your old 401(k) or IRA? Any decision you make can have tax implications. Brinkman Advisors have specific knowledge in this area – so consult them first.
- Managing a business. Whether you’re still in startup mode or have been running your business for decades, you probably don’t have time to deal with all the behind-the-scenes financial issues like purchasing buy/sell insurance. To maximize the financial advantages of your business, talk to a Brinkman Advisor.
- Retiring. Will all your savings last a lifetime? Brinkman Advisors are trained to help you plan your spending for the next chapter of your life.
- Tax time. Not many people look forward to April 15 – but it’s actually an ideal time to reassess your overall financial situation each year. As tax professionals, Brinkman Advisors are uniquely qualified to address your financial service needs while keeping your tax issues in mind.
As always, your information is kept confidential and safe.